酒吧場景的英語口語
酒吧最初源于歐洲大陸,但bar一詞也還是到16世紀才有"賣飲料的柜臺"這個詞義項,后又經美洲進一步的變異、拓展,才于大約2003年進入我國。下面有小編整理的關于酒吧的英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!
Dialouge 1
A:Angela,this is a nice bar!
A:安吉拉,這是個很好的酒吧。
B:Yes.we made a wise decision.
B:是的.。我們作了個聰明的決定。
A:Where would you like to sit,Angela?
A:安吉拉,你想坐哪兒?
B:I'd Iike to sit not too near the piano so that cian from a distance.
B:我想坐在離鋼琴不太近的地方,這樣我們可以從遠處欣賞音樂。
A:Great.That's just after my thought.
A:太好了。和我想的一樣。
B:Good evening.Would like something to drink?
C:晚上好。來點兒什么喝的嗎?
A:Yes,but give us a few minutes first.
A:是的,不過我們先看看酒單。
C:Certainly, sir. Please take your time.
C:當然。請慢慢看吧。
A:Let's see... Cocktail, Brandies, Wines, Scotch..., I'll have beer,Budwiser What about you,Angela?
A:我看,……雞尾酒,白蘭地,葡萄酒,蘇格蘭威士忌,啊,我要啤酒,百威的。你呢,安吉拉?
B:I'II have coconut juice. Do they have that?
B:我要椰子汁。他們有嗎?
A:I think so.Let's see. Hello,Bartender, one tin of coconut juice for her and a bottle of Budwiser for me.
A:我想有。讓我們看看。喂,服務生,一聽椰子汁給她,我要一瓶百威啤酒。
C:Yes,sir.Just a moment.
C:好的。請稍等。
C:Here are your beer and juice. And the bill.
C:你們的啤酒和椰子汁。還有賬單。
B:Yes,thank you.
B:好的,謝謝。
C:You're welcome!
C:不客氣。
Dialouge 2
A:Good evening,sir.What's your pleasure?
A:晚上好,先生。要喝點什么?
B:Give me a shot of whisky and soda.
B:給我一杯威士忌加蘇打。
A:With or without ice,sir?
A:加不加冰塊,先生?
B:Certainly without ice. Ice will spoil the taste.
B:當然不加。冰塊會破壞口味。
A:Would you like to say "when",please,sir.( Pouring soda)
A:您認為差不多的時候說“停”,先生。(倒蘇打水)
B:Whoa ,when.
B:好,停。
A:Enjoy your drink, sir.
A:請慢用,先生。
Dialouge 3
A:Good evening,sir.What's your pleasure this evening? Your usual?
A:晚上好,先生。今晚您要喝點什么?和平時一樣嗎?
B:Yes.I'm going to stay with the same,a beer.
B:是的,和平時一樣,一杯啤酒。
A:Certainly,a beer. Here you are, sir.
A:好的,一杯啤酒。先生,這是您的啤酒。
B:Oh,darn.Look what I've done.(Spill the drink)
B:哎呀,糟糕,瞧我太粗心了。(打翻了啤酒)
A:Don't worry.I'll make you another on the house.
A:別著急,我再免費給您倒一杯。
【酒吧場景的英語口語】相關文章:
4.考試場景英語口語